Inside or outside?
You might as well choose both!
No need to think about it anymore: the minimalist and casual sneaker can be worn in all circumstances, at the beach, by the pool, in the garden, or simply at home.
But also to go shopping near your home, or to quickly get your bread in the morning. Some people even use them to simply replace their current slippers.
carefully selected materials
Soft as a slipper
Hand-stitched from an Italian tannery, the leather lining offers a soft, supple feel, making the sneaker a true glove for the feet.
It slips on in a snap, like slippers. Except that you go outside with them.
You will observe the leather softening after several days of use, this is quite normal: it is a guarantee of quality, while allowing the leather skin to adapt to your morphology.
The material is the basis of the craft: without beautiful material, no beautiful product.
These summer shoes will hold the foot well. And just like the inner lining, the upper is made of calf leather from Italy.
It will have a nice life ahead of it with a nice patina.
eco-friendly and French
A reasoned production
Concerned about environmental issues, we have always wanted sneakers that were elegant and clever, but also part of a slow fashion movement.
We adhere to the principle of "zero destruction" of our unsold goods and continue to develop creative processes that favor the search for European materials that are truly environmentally friendly, while also associating ourselves with ecological collaborative projects.
Made in France
Upstream, we work on the elaboration of the first prototypes in Montjean-sur-Loire:
- Final drawing and choice of materials by our artistic director Eric Gallais
- First prototype by hand in the design office
Then we move on to the production stage:
- Preparation of the different elements and materials: cutting of the leathers, preparation of the linings, stitching of the stems...
- Assembly of the uppers with the outer soles
- These are hot glued and then sewn
- Hand polishing (cleaning of glues, nails and all the small impurities which could have interfered during these operations)
Finally the final preparation:
- Positioning of the inner sole with grass for a perfect fit
- Putting our sneakers in our upcycled boxes with a cardboard roll to prevent them from moving during shipping
A controlled upcycling
And to the end.
The vintage shoe boxes were recovered from an old French manufacture of the 80s on which we affixed our logo.
This mule is the creation of Eric Gallais, our designer.
We thank him for his inspiration straight from the practicality of clogs, while keeping the elegance brought on our French luxury products.
It is easy to clean: soap and a damp cloth (no solvents)
Credits : Bruno Comptesse, Eric Gallais,
Shipping & Returns
We won't drag our feet to deliver.
Free delivery in France and in the European Union.
The status of the delivery can be checked with the tracking number.
Returns must be made within 30 days of receipt and are at our expense.