All texts, comments, works, illustrations and images reproduced on Baronpapillon.com are reserved under copyright as well as intellectual property and for the whole world. As such and in accordance with the provisions of the intellectual property code, only use for private use is authorized, subject to different, even more restrictive, provisions of the intellectual property code. Any total or partial reproduction of the Baronpapillon.com site is strictly prohibited without prior agreement.
Protection of personal data
Baronpapillon.com collects personal data on the client consulting the site www.baronpapillon.com.
This data collection is carried out:
- when the customer creates an account,
- when the customer subscribes to newsletters or alerts offered by Barons Papillom Sneakers SAS,
- when the customer places an order or requests to return to the site,
- when the customer contacts Barons Papillom Sneakers SAS Customer Service,
- when the customer participates in a contest,
- when the customer browses the site and consults articles,
- when the customer writes a comment or an opinion on an article,
- when the customer shares an opinion with a friend by sending an e-mail from an article file,
- when the customer shares a review via Facebook, Google +, Twitter, or Pinterest from an article sheet.
The data collected is intended for the use of www.baronpapillon.com. They are necessary for the processing and management of customer orders as well as for commercial relations between Baronpapillon.com and the customer. They also allow Baronpapillon.com to provide the customer with personalized services and improve the relevance of the information offered to them.
Baronpapillon.com is responsible for their processing. They can be transmitted to companies and subcontractors to which Baronpapillon.com uses in the context of the execution of orders and the services offered.
In accordance with the law of January 6, 1978, the user has the right to access, rectify, modify and delete data concerning him. The user can expressly object to the disclosure of his contact details. To do this, they just have to report it by writing to Barons Papillom Sneakers SAS, 2 avenue du 1er Mai, 91120 PALAISEAU.
The data of customers and prospects are kept for a period of 5 years from the end of the relationship. The period begins from either the last order, or the last connection to the customer account, or the sending of an email to customer service, or a click on a hyperlink of an email sent by BARONS PAPILLOM SNEAKERS SAS, or putting products in the basket without making the purchase, or finally a positive response to an email asking if the customer wishes to continue receiving commercial prospecting after the period of five years .
At the end of this period, the customer or prospect data will be anonymized.