Sneaker Baron Papillon Original linen
Classic and classy with its natural linen upper, the brand's first sneaker was created in 2013, iconic scratch TM180, 180° opening for an easy slip-on.
The outsole is flat, without cushioning and requires an impact on the heel which promotes the complete unfolding of the foot and good blood circulation.
Made in France
Baron Papillon, creative Parisian luxury sneakers made in France.
- French manufacturing in the Loire region.
- Natural linen upper. Origin France, Normandy.
- Internal lining in Italian perforated leather.
- Padded and embossed tongue with golden logo.
- French flag with cotton label.
- Taupe cotton laces.
- Flat orange rubber sole, without cushioning for perfect blood circulation and muscle strengthening of your lower limbs.
- The wall of the outsole is slightly rounded which refines your foot, height: 1.5 cm.
- "Secret Alchemy" insole in calfskin and cork with sanitizing herbal inserts to wear these barefoot sneakers.
- Free delivery in France and the European Union
- Delivery is made within 2 to 4 working days
- personalized pairs with hot engraving or added patterns will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks
- The delivery status can be viewed using the tracking number
- Returns must be made 30 days after the date of receipt and are at our expense
- Personalized items cannot be returned