Sneaker Baron Papillon Low Frenchy
COLLABORATION WITH THE FRENCH & ARROGANT BRAND
Independence of mind for this low sneaker in white calfskin personalized "Frenchy" by the graffiti artist Sébastien called "the Baron Noir".
Drawn by hand in our Parisian workshop on both sneakers.
On order, delivery in 7 working days.
Baron Papillon, the first French luxury sneaker brand made in France.
- French manufacturing in the Loire region.
- Soft calf leather upper from Italy.
- Patterns painted with felt and brush.
- Internal lining in Italian perforated leather.
- Padded and embossed tongue with the golden logo "modest triumph".
- Pal Vergette logo in hot foil stamping on the outer rear side of the rod.
- French flag label in cotton.
- White cotton laces.
- Orange rubber sole with Place de l'Etoile imprint and EVA inserts for perfect shock absorption, height: 3 cm.
- "Secret Alchemy" insole in calfskin and cork with sanitizing herbal inserts to wear these barefoot sneakers.
- Free delivery in France and the European Union
- Delivery is made within 2 to 4 working days
- personalized pairs with hot engraving or added patterns will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks
- The delivery status can be viewed using the tracking number
- Returns must be made 30 days after the date of receipt and are at our expense
- Personalized items cannot be returned