Sneaker Barons Papillom Athletic navy - Vintage
Baron Papillon adheres to the principle of "zero destruction" in its production.
We offer you a vintage selection of Barons Papillom at soft prices.
Sneaker Barons Papillom cowhide leather navy.
Design and health inspiration, the brand's first sneaker was born in 2013, iconic scratch TM180, 180° opening for an easy slip-on.
The outsole is flat, without cushioning, and the impact on the heel promotes full foot movement and good blood circulation.
Delivered in its original packaging.
Made in France
Baron Papillon, creative Parisian luxury sneakers made in France.
- Made in China, 2015.
- Navy perforated leather upper, Korean origin.
- Internal fabric lining.
- Padded and embossed tongue with golden logo.
- Navy laces cotton.
- Scratch ornamented old jewelry logo Barons Papillom.
- Flat orange rubber sole, without cushioning for perfect blood circulation and muscle strengthening of your lower limbs.
- The wall of the outsole is slightly rounded which refines your foot, height: 1.5 cm.
- "Secret Alchemy" insole in calfskin and cork with sanitizing herbal inserts to wear these barefoot sneakers.
- Free delivery in France and the European Union
- Delivery is made within 2 to 4 working days
- personalized pairs with hot engraving or added patterns will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks
- The delivery status can be viewed using the tracking number
- Returns must be made 30 days after the date of receipt and are at our expense
- Personalized items cannot be returned